Friday, March 27, 2009

Ignorance In Philadelphia


It seemed like more shopping carts were floating around the parking lot of the Wal-mart located on Roosevelt BLVD than customers on Saturday, March 21. I was concerned about the wind blowing and hitting my precious 1998 Chevy Cavalier. If anything hurt my baby that day I expected it to be a stray buggy passerby but I was encountered with another enemy.

An explorer parked beside my vehicle after I was out of my car. Inside was four females. The female in the back seat of the driver side appeared to have hit my car with her swinging car door. It is unknown whether she hit it or not.

She had an attitude and asked me if I was leaving so she could get out of her car. On the phone and distracted, I quickly answered no, "just moving this buggy", and went on with my business and phone conversation.

As I walked into Wal-mart I had a bad feeling.

When done with my shopping, the explorer was gone but someone had left their mark.

My car had been keyed, and scratched all over the back seat passenger side with an unknown object.

My red 1998 Chevy Cavalier had been assaulted.

Whether or not the females in the car were responsible, is unknown. There is no proof, no evidence, nor did i file a police report.

However, it is known that I was victim to ignorance in Philadelphia.

Should Wal-Mart be responsible for the chaotic parking lot mess and vandalism that occurs on their premises?
**Above image found in Google Image search on cache.daylife.com..

*Picture is not of Wal-mart of Roosevelt BLVD in Philadelphia.

No comments: